Do you need a VAT Consultant ?
VAT Consultants are specialist firms which guide and cater to companies so that they are compliant with the newly introduced VAT in UAE. While choosing a VAT consultant it is imperitive to ensure that the following factors are looked into before taking a decision.
1. License of the Consultant - There are many Consultants who do not have the right trade license to carry out VAT Consulting in the UAE. Ideally a firm would want to hire a Consultant with the Tax Procedures Follow Up activity, so that they are able to represent the firm in front of the FTA (Federal Tax Authority). If the firm is normally in a refund position the the Consultant must also have a Tax Reclaim Services activity.
2. Trained experts and GCC Tax specialists in the firm
Our multinational team of VAT specialists has extensive knowledge and understanding of local and international tax environments. We benefit from extensive experience across various industries and offer targeted solutions for different companies based on their objectives, requirements and challenges.
We offer highly specialized tax consulting solutions for our customers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other Emirates in the UAE. We use our field expertise to develop proactive solutions that enable customers to solve and manage their tax liabilities and risks. Our UAE VAT Advisors team identifies areas of change and formulates a feasible strategy to ensure that our customers meet all VAT requirements on time, minimize costs and errors, streamline procedures and optimize cashflows.
We provides advice, training and audit support to non-profit and for-profit organizations, allowing them to streamline foreign VAT policies and meet tax requirements, including accounting requirements. Our specialists provide advice on tax accounting, bookkeeping, consulting, registration and training.
We provide assistance on the following
- Application of VAT on cross-border transactions
- Maximize the process and the application of VAT recovery percentages
- VAT accounting and related policies (e.g. VAT groups and surrender costs)
- A / P Process control based on best practices in the industry
- Revision of the A / R process, including the implementation of the correct VAT rates and the classification of sales
- VAT policy (eg VAT groups and commutation costs)
- Multi-territorial VAT obligations
Find out more about our services on homepage